1. This view out on the Long Island Sound – I love the way the water is always the most heartbreaking shade of blue you can imagine. We have some lucky clients.
2. This adorable NASA guy’s adorable constellation mohawk. Is cute.
3. This Lambrusco that I’ve been obsessing over that I picked up from Uncorked. The last time I went, the NYT article on Lambrusco had hit and supplies were low. It was a tantrum in the making I tell you.
4. M.Ward singing ‘Never Had Nobody Like You’ in the perfect summer night at Prospect Park last night.
5. The new cheese that has entered my life – Pyrenees Brebis.
And I’m out.